Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking (with practice) you might be able to bump a really light trigger with no more than a really soft/squishy recoil pad.

Just a thought. :drunk2:
I knew a guy who set up a 1.5# JARD trigger on a 16" 9mm AR. Easy to bump fire it without resorting to a loose hold. I shot it and didn't care for it at all.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking (with practice) you might be able to bump a really light trigger with no more than a really soft/squishy recoil pad.

Just a thought. :drunk2:
It is an Anschutz 5018 trigger. It is set at the factory at 3.5 ounces. Universally thought of in the rimfire world as the finest trigger yet fitted to a rifle. I have never heard its safety questioned, even though it has been used in virtually every major rimfire shooting competition in the world.:D

Last edited:

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Problem with this ban or any other regulation on bump stocks is that anyone that shoots/or has shot, or understands the bump stock has to know and realize that pulling the trigger repeatedly on a semi-auto without a bump stock can be shot nearly as fast and more accurate. Whether they win this bump stock battle that doesn't have any/or little effect on shooting people with or without it they will go after another piece of your firearm. They will go after other parts that involve your 2A rights. (ammo, barrel, magazines, sights, and so on and so on). Sooner or later they will look at your skill level and adjust the level of a background check. When the left fights for something that they know doesn't make sense it gives the true intention and motive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom