Bumpstocks will not be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://gunowners.org/alert32219/

Well, at the eleventh hour, just four days before the bump stock ban becomes effective, a federal District Judge in Michigan finally issued his ruling on GOA’s request for a preliminary injunction blocking the bump stock ban.

Despite our repeated pleas to expedite this case, the judge waited to virtually the last minute to issue his ruling denying our motion.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing Trump is pro 2A. I mean why would a life long Democrat and resident of NYC not be pro gun right?
He is not a life long democrat. He changed parties several times.
First registered as a Republican - 1987-1999
Reform Party - 1999-2001
Democrat - 2001-2009
Republican -2009- present.

He has been a Republican longer than any other party.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is not a life long democrat. He changed parties several times.
First registered as a Republican - 1987-1999
Reform Party - 1999-2001
Democrat - 2001-2009
Republican -2009- present.

He has been a Republican longer than any other party.
In my book you grow up in NYC. You make donations to gun grabbing Democrat politicians you are not pro 2A. He used it as a wedge issue. I do not believe for one second Trump understands the origins or meanings of the right to keep and bear arms.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, but he is not a lifelong Democrat, more of a Rockefeller Republican (think Nelson Rockefeller).
"The Rockefeller Republicans, also called Moderate or Liberal Republicans, were members of the Republican Party in the 1930s–1970s who held moderate to liberal views on domestic issues, similar to those of Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York (1959-1973) and Vice President of the U.S. (1974–1977)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Republican

I actually think Trump joined whatever party he thought he might have a shot with at being elected president.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my book you grow up in NYC. You make donations to gun grabbing Democrat politicians you are not pro 2A. He used it as a wedge issue. I do not believe for one second Trump understands the origins or meanings of the right to keep and bear arms.
I agree with you 100%. Trump wouldn’t have done what he did and he sure wouldn’t have picked William Barr as AG if he was a true supporter of the 2A. Trump has done a good job on many things but none of it matters without the 2A. We have zero freedom without it. And right now we really aren’t free. If we were we wouldn’t need permission to buy a gun. We wouldn’t have to pay the government to own a can or an sbr or a machine gun. We are living under the illusion of freedom. Meanwhile the government keeps growing in size and gaining more power over us. As I have said, we are in a soft civil war as we speak. Not far off from a full blown civil war. It is coming. If people can’t see it they are either blind or ignorant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom