Burn Her! The libs are getting more violent!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the same time, parents of some of the more outspoken kids in Parkland are reporting that they have received numerous death threats. Idiots on the far right lunatic fringe like Alex Jones and his lowly ilk have stirred up the bottom feeders until they are threatening to kill kids who just survived not being killed in the Parkland school shooting. That's just what Parkland needs--more idiots in town looking for school kids to gun down.

We typically cast out the bad apples on "our side"...I recall the nut who shot someone at a walmart was previously cast out from the Bundy camp for being weird and saying inflammatory things to the media to make the "legitimate right" look crazy. I hate to see these reports you mentioned, but statistically in a country this large you're gonna have the lowest common denominator on both sides come out from under rocks with every event like this.

However, blaming AJ for that is like blaming YOU for owning a gun caused the Florida massacre. It is flawed logic...have you seen antifa? Our side has prayer rallies and the left attacks...the left is not bound by any traditional morals or codes of honor so they tend to get much more violent and threatening. IHMO, You as a gun owner should be more worried about them threatening your rights, than coming onto a gun forum to lament .0000000001% of our side stepping over the line. We all agree that is wrong but it is not the main worry here; there are plenty of leftist websites (or the Glenn Beck show) where you can espouse your worry about the far right LOL.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least Jones is consistent. Every mass shooting since Sandy Hook is a "false flag" attack. How many false false flag attacks can one man imagine?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, at least Jones is consistent. Every mass shooting since Sandy Hook is a "false flag" attack. How many false false flag attacks can one man imagine?

Well I am suspicious of someone in a red state going onto a gun forum as a purported 2nd amendment supporter and pushing the fake news CNN narrative. If you are for real AND objective, you can read the AJ explanation and denial of these charges here:

https://www.infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/

"We have never said that the shooting was a hoax, just that some of the students being highlighted by the media as staunch advocates for gun control may have been coached on what to say."

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry to admit that I find Alex Jones entertaining, because it really isn't nice to laugh at full-on retards. But Jones is either a retard, and deserves some sympathy, or simply an entertainer who says stupid things to get laughs, or he is some kind of Kremlin plant, or maybe an alien from Mars if you're into to National Enquirer style conspiracy theories. In any event, I can't take him seriously as a political commentator because even carrots have enough sense not to think they are tomatoes. Jones, on the other hand, seems to think he's smart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom