• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Burris RT6 and Signature PEPR mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaneP

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sub Category
Optics
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
400$
NIB RT6 1-6x24 with illuminated reticle. 30mm tube. Also have the 30mm Signature PEPR mount. Will split, but only if someone buys the scope and doesn't want the mount. Not in the picture, but the mount is 30mm. Scope has never been mounted. Mount has never been used. Only opened boxes for pictures and my curiosity.

Got these off a prize table and just don't have a use for them.

RT6 item number 200472
PEPR item number 410352

Looking for $300 for the scope and $100 for the mount. Buy them both for $350. Or make a reasonable offer.
FTF, Yukon or NW OKC. I do "travel" for work, so I'm in various areas of the metro or sometimes farther out from time to time, so I can meet elsewhere depending on time and availability.

Attachments

• PEPR1.jpg
    PEPR1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 53
  • PEPR2.jpg
    PEPR2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 47
  • RT6_1.jpg
    RT6_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 53
  • RT6_2.jpg
    RT6_2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 53

Jburn504

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NIB RT6 1-6x24 with illuminated reticle. 30mm tube. Also have the 30mm Signature PEPR mount. Will split, but only if someone buys the scope and doesn't want the mount. Not in the picture, but the mount is 30mm. Scope has never been mounted. Mount has never been used. Only opened boxes for pictures and my curiosity.

Got these off a prize table and just don't have a use for them.

RT6 item number 200472
PEPR item number 410352

Looking for $300 for the scope and $100 for the mount. Buy them both for $350. Or make a reasonable offer.
FTF, Yukon or NW OKC. I do "travel" for work, so I'm in various areas of the metro or sometimes farther out from time to time, so I can meet elsewhere depending on time and availability.
Do you still have these? I'd buy today if so and you don't mind shipping...

Jburn504

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, well I'm currently looking to buy that mount and scope, but I'm actively looking, so if you change your mind soon, shoot me an email. I'd be willing to give you the full $350 plus cover the $15 or $20 for ground. I have PayPal, venmo, and cash app, so I can make it as easy as possible for you. Sorry, if I was anywhere closer to you, I'd come meet you...

Jburn504

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, well I'm currently looking to buy that mount and scope, but I'm actively looking, so if you change your mind soon, shoot me an email. I'd be willing to give you the full $350 plus cover the $15 or $20 for ground. I have PayPal, venmo, and cash app, so I can make it as easy as possible for you. Sorry, if I was anywhere closer to you, I'd come meet you...
I can send ya my cell number so there's no confusion as well...

Latest posts

Top Bottom