• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Bushmaster Carbon 15 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
650$
Caliber
73122, Warr Acres, Oklahoma, United States
Selling my Bushmaster Carbon 15 since I built an AR and don't have any more room for rifles right now. I had this formally appraised by another member a while back and have put maybe 150 rounds on it since. I'll leave his description below.

The rifle was in overall great condition. The Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) and bolt face showed little to almost no wear from being fired. The rifle was outfitted with a UTG red dot reflex optic and A2 style front sight. The rifle featured a standard 6 position adjustable stock, factory grip, and a 16” 1/9 twist 5.56 carbine length barrel. The right side of the receiver is stamped with the standard bushmaster logo with “Carbon-15” positioned beneath the logo. The serial number is located on the left side of the receiver just below the safety selector switch. Very light signs of wear could be seen on the teeth of the bolt and contact edges of the BCG. Very little evidence of firing was present on the interior base of the upper receiver and barrel.

It was appraised at $750, I'm going to list it on OSA for $650 just to get it out the door. If it doesn't sell here for that, I'll take it up to Village Tactical and have them sell it. Comes with a combination green/red dot (does both) by UTG and one mag (probably a PMag I have a number still sealed). As far as meeting up, we will figure that out, I can drive a reasonable distance for half way. If you need more pics don't hesitate to ask, this is my first sale on OSA so not sure what everyone wants. Not really looking for trades at the moment. If you are looking for a lightweight AR, this definitely fits the bill.

PXL_20221228_234616254.jpg