Bushnell trail can review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bushnell 14mp Trophy Can HD Aggressor.
I just had this can shipped to me for free through a credit union point system. I've read mixed reviews on it online, pretty common with cameras in the $150ish range I guess. Does anyone here have one or know someone that uses one? I'm gonna wait till it warms up abit before I put it out at the lease. I know from experience that some cameras don't do well at below freezing temps. I'll post updates as I use it in case anyone cares to know.

Attachments

• IMG_20170108_003003.jpg
    IMG_20170108_003003.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 126

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Now is your chance to test out the freezing temp theory! :) I've run some cheap cams before and not had freezing issues. Early morning, warmish, really humid and foggy lens issues on the cheapies, yes.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all Bushnell Trail Cams are the same. you have the aggressor model, I cannot tell if it is the blackout model or not. I have 8 Bushnell Trail Cams and the blackout aggressor model is my least favorite. I had it set up in a creek bottom, where it worked as it should with a great trigger speed, the sun did not set it off, but the pictures are sort of dim.
The only time I have issues with a Bushnell is when I set it up and the sun will hit it in the morning or evening and I do not clear stuff that moves around in front of it. I will end up with 1000's of pictures of nothing.
My Bushnell's work fine in the winter or summer, the temperature does not seem to affect it. Use good batteries, they will last for months. I have not had batteries in one that would last for a year, but my cams will take hundreds of pictures a night.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad picture, I was on the first Amazon tablet ever made. I don't think its a blackout model, its says low glow LEDs but nothing else. It also says its solar panel compatible so that is good because I have an extra solar panel I can put on it. I've had a couple WGI cams and one Primos cam, the old WGI would shut off right at freezing, the Primos Truth Cam 35 Ultra would work into the low 20s and then shut off, my newest WGI Blade X6 was out in 20* and was still going. I brought it home after rifle season because I noticed some corrosion on one of the battery terminals and got it cleaned up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom