Businesses that offer a military discount for purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms will now be honoring the Benchmade First responder / Military discount (30% off MSRP)...
1. You will be required to show some form of validating ID
2. You must inform us prior to completing the sale
Mil retirees included?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Home Depot offers 10% to Mil active/retired as well. Louie's Grill, Charleston's, Mama Rojas do too. Any of the Hal Smith Restaurant groups joints do, I believe. Bass Pro gives 10%, but last time I was at Cabela's it was 5%. GT Distributors (www.gtdist.com) gives a heck of a mark down for their LEO/Mil discount on select firearms. Examples: Gen 4 G19 for $398. Gen 4 G29 with factory night sights for $455.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember who all of them were, but there were a number of places in Grants Pass, Oregon that gave discounts to those that were just veterans and not necessarily active or retired. The wife carried a copy of my DD-214 in her purse, just for those occasional places.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Bueno gives a corporate 10% discount for active duty military but the restaurant next to my work is owned by a veteran so he has expanded the discount to all veterans and increased the amount to 20%. It's the Taco Bueno next to the Walmart on S. Elm Place in Broken Arrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom