Busted!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, $800 seems too little.

Do they get to keep their license and weapons?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I hope not, I’m pretty hard core on poachers. I think they ought to have guns, license’s and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if they took the vehicles away too.

I have had too many run ins with them my self.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, $800 seems too little.

Do they get to keep their license and weapons?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
They got to keep their shotguns. I don't know all of the specifics of wildlife violations. I'm sure their records got ran to see if they are repeat offenders or first timers.

As far as the picture failure for some, I'm not sure what is going on. I see them on my laptop but not on my phone with tapatalk. I was thinking they were posted from tapatalk, but in retrospect I posted them from google pics on my laptop.
I'm going to go into tapatalk, edit the post and try linking the pics that way.

Edit: that didn't work, so I deleted the link from tapatalk pics and put the photo's back up using google photo's.
Maybe the ones that can see them have a google photo account and those that don't can't see them? It was a copy and paste operation.

Edit: Tried this a different way. Anybody that couldn't see them let me know if you can now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom