Busy day today. Church/Gun Range/Home Depot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heading for Church in an hour with the wife. Then it will be a trip to the gun range to have some fun with the 1911. Going to use the last of the flying pigs target's I bought at Big Boys and will post later today.
Will be stopping by lowes for some cedar 1x12's to build an above ground garden. It will be 4'x12' and planting tomatoes, hot peppers, onions and maybe something else. Got to pick up some preemergence to put out before the rains start this evening.
Busy Sunday.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I know what ya mean! I slept in this morning. Started off with a leisurely, if somewhat late breakfast. Thought about maybe going outside and doing some light yard work and decided...not. Took a catnap. Decided to check in here on OSA to browse the classifieds and the politics section to see if there was any fouls being called, or other heavy-duty "mod stuff" I needed to tend to. Nothing bad to see here; good. Thought about how sad it still is for the Dems...for a minute. Getting ready to eat an early lunch. Think I'll pretty much take it easy the rest of the day now.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I know what ya mean! I slept in this morning. Started off with a leisurely, if somewhat late breakfast. Thought about maybe going outside and doing some light yard work and decided...not. Took a catnap. Decided to check in here on OSA to browse the classifieds and the politics section to see if there was any fouls being called, or other heavy-duty "mod stuff" I needed to tend to. Nothing bad to see here; good. Thought about how sad it still is for the Dems...for a minute. Getting ready to eat an early lunch. Think I'll pretty much take it easy the rest of the day now.

After all that you should try to work in an afternoon nap.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything almost went as planed. Church...check. Lunch...check. Pickup cedar boards and treated 2/4's for above ground garden planter..check. Get granular preemergence for lawn...ch....wait....not there....not there...not anywhere....no check. Gun range.....Nope! Spent too much time trying to find the darn preemergence.
Home now with the dog in my lap.
Life goes on. Will shoot tomorrow.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to try to get to the range tomorrow since winter is over!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. But the day got away from me. A high school friend had a stroke Thursday and is in either Baptist or Integris Hospital in OKC. I am going to try and go by and visit him tomorrow and maybe go shoot depending on how he's doing.

At the range? I have a terrible sense of humor. Hope your friend has a positive recovery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom