But this guy didn't comply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And he didn't get shot. Long story short, officers responded to him assaulting someone in a Menards over a mask, then he trapped an officer in this window, drove off with him at a high rate of speed while beating his head with a hammer.

No shots fired, no taser confusion? I mean, he didn't comply or anything. What gives?
00i5ZD5.jpg

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021...hits-him-with-hammer-after-face-mask-dispute/

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And he didn't get shot. Long story short, officers responded to him assaulting someone in a Menards over a mask, then he trapped an officer in this window, drove off with him at a high rate of speed while beating his head with a hammer.

No shots fired, no taser confusion? I mean, he didn't comply or anything. What gives?
View attachment 201834
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021...hits-him-with-hammer-after-face-mask-dispute/

So, someone doesn't get shot and it's evidence of something?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Assuming allusion to the Wright incident, do you really think she intended to shoot him?
He was literally being beaten with a hammer while being dragged outside of a vehicle at a high rate of speed --- I find it funny because people have been killed for a lot less. Yet, the article mentions no use of force against him. Whole lotta folks on this here board saying people should comply or get shot ----well, he didn't and he didn't.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(trapped an officer in this window, drove off with him at a high rate of speed while beating his head with a hammer.)
I assume the officer was hanging on for his life and defending himself from being hit in the head with a hammer and could not reach for a defensive weapon.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was literally being beaten with a hammer while being dragged outside of a vehicle at a high rate of speed --- I find it funny because people have been killed for a lot less. Yet, the article mentions no use of force against him. Whole lotta folks on this here board saying people should comply or get shot ----well, he didn't and he didn't.

You didn't answer the quoted question. I'm curious, did Potter intentionally shoot Wright?

Clearly you are just chain yanking on your didn't comply didn't get shot example. I'd guess there are 100s of examples of non-compliance daily that don't end in a shooting.

I think a more accurate statement is complying greatly reduces your chances of getting shot. You don't think so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom