But this guy didn't comply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't answer the quoted question. I'm curious, did Potter intentionally shoot Wright?

Clearly you are just chain yanking on your didn't comply didn't get shot example. I'd guess there are 100s of examples of non-compliance daily that don't end in a shooting.

I think a more accurate statement is complying greatly reduces your chances of getting shot. You don't think so?
C’mon man, you’re missing the narrative. Cops run around killing people indiscriminately, haven’t you heard?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You didn't answer the quoted question. I'm curious, did Potter intentionally shoot Wright?

Clearly you are just chain yanking on your didn't comply didn't get shot example. I'd guess there are 100s of examples of non-compliance daily that don't end in a shooting.

I think a more accurate statement is complying greatly reduces your chances of getting shot. You don't think so?
I don't know if she did or didn't. Either way it was going to be a use of force against him.

I think your statement is more accurate for what it's worth.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didnt shot or use the taser knowing if he did the car would go out of control and big chance would be that they would both die from the collision or rollover.
That's probably a good explanation but what about after that... Surely he stopped and was threatening or menacing after having committed assault on the officer right? Doesn't look like anyone gave him anything for the road or even drove aggressively on the way to the station.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Armchair quarterbacking here. If'n it was me in the window being beaten I would be hanging on to the vehicle and running like hell along side too busy to shoot.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if she did or didn't. Either way it was going to be a use of force against him.

I think your statement is more accurate for what it's worth.

So no force was justified? Trying to arrest on a warrant involving gun, he fights his way back into the car. Was it to retrieve a gun? Should they have just ran and taken cover and hope he was fleeing and not finding a weapon?

I don't know how you can view the video and honestly say you don't believe this was a mistake.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So no force was justified? Trying to arrest on a warrant involving gun, he fights his way back into the car. Was it to retrieve a gun? Should they have just ran and taken cover and hope he was fleeing and not finding a weapon?

I don't know how you can view the video and honestly say you don't believe this was a mistake.
I didn't say it was or wasn't a mistake did I? You keep attributing words to me I'm not saying.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say it was or wasn't a mistake did I? You keep attributing words to me I'm not saying.

No, you said you didn't know what she intended. I'm saying that based on the video, I don't see how you could have much doubt she intended to use a taser. Unless she was working an elaborate scheme to kill him and was trying to hatch a manslaughter defense at the same time?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a little known fact, cops in Minnesota are not touching their firearms unless they catch you raping their infant son right now. No matter who they shoot or why, they are going to get charges filed against them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom