But this guy didn't comply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He was literally being beaten with a hammer while being dragged outside of a vehicle at a high rate of speed --- I find it funny because people have been killed for a lot less. Yet, the article mentions no use of force against him. Whole lotta folks on this here board saying people should comply or get shot ----well, he didn't and he didn't.
Officer may have had problems pulling a weapon whilst being dragged down the road and being hit with a hammer.............. But carry on with the whataboutism....... Will say that if the officer would have killed him I would have been applauding theo officer , not burning down my neighborhood. POS deserved to get shot !!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a little known fact, cops in Minnesota are not touching their firearms unless they catch you raping their infant son right now. No matter who they shoot or why, they are going to get charges filed against them.

think I’m going to package up this and sell it as fertilizer.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deadly force seems to be justified in this case. Common sense dictates it was wise not to use it and get both of them killed and maybe others. Also, why in the world would you stick your body through a window of a suspect? Would really like to know how the officer got in such a stupid position.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Answer: officer didn't decide to shoot him. plain and simple.

Many others would have ghosted the dude.

Why didn't the officer shoot him? IDK what's your opinion OP?

Well, good question. Maybe he missed training day --- plenty of people seem to think that non-compliance should equal execution, or maybe at least it justifies anything bad happening, even should that bad thing be "oopsey you got shot" so maybe he missed it. Obvious he was a "dumb ___ criminal" who "need[ed] to comply with the officer" who was "scum of the earth" and definitely "resisted and tried to run".

What went on in the officers mind? Well, I couldn't tell you. Like many folks on the thread are saying, I bet his first priority was hanging on to the truck. After that I don't know that there's video to show what happened at the end of it so it's harder to form an opinion.

Saying all that to say this, I agree with you 100%. If he wasn't a dumb ass criminal, he'd still be alive. No sympathy. None. Not for the dead guy. Sorry. Don't have it. Give zero f's. I'm prolly racist.

Folks need to comply with the officer.....if they don’t well then play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Like I said, 1 less POS sucking air. Cops deal with the scum of the earth on a daily basis. Comply and you won’t die.

The officer made a tragic mistake but there’s almost 100% chance the kid would be alive if he hadn’t resisted and tried to run.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
horrible time to be an LEO, you couldnt pay me enough lol.

Somewhat of a hijack on my own thread I guess ... but at least there's the sweet Blue Label pricing on Glocks. And you can get 5000 bucks worth of ammo for only a demotion instead of it being called worse. You know, like stealing.

wppLHPi.png

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinel...ted-after-taking-ammunition-for-personal-use/

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom