Butter Powder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever try butter powder? I am looking for something that will store long term and while the powder is only good for recipes, it is a lot cheaper than canned butter. ($8.29 a can if you buy 24.)

Also looking at cheese powder to conserve the few cans of cheese I could afford. Might even look into getting some cheese wax and cloth.
RISE up and tell the city of Edmond to shove it lol. Stake ya some goats in the front yard, get ya some chickens and plant a garden.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RISE up and tell the city of Edmond to shove it lol. Stake ya some goats in the front yard, get ya some chickens and plant a garden.
Wish I could but in Edmond they would fine you then slap you in jail

. I planting a small container garden and I have 6 large containers that I will be planting in so we do not have to bend over so far. I may try to buy another since I want 1 Roma Tomato plant, 2 yellow squash, 2 zucchini, and 2 green bean plants. With just the wife and I, that is probably all we will use.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom