Butter shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Newest shortage on the list is butter. It went up 25% last month alone. Might lay in an extra box before the holidays.

Yes I know some of you are going to virtue signal how right wing you are by milking your own cows, churning you own butter while not watching Netflix or playing on Facebook. :P

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Newest shortage on the list is butter. It went up 25% last month alone. Might lay in an extra box before the holidays.

Yes I know some of you are going to virtue signal how right wing you are by milking your own cows, churning you own butter while not watching Netflix or playing on Facebook. :P
A real entrepreneur would connect with some of the women now giving birth since Roe was overturned, and throw'em a few menthols or scratch-offs for some beast milk to churn.

Might get some unwanted chemicals in it, though.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I‘ve got about 20K lbs of butter I wills sell yuh it’s in 50lb cubes though :) good news is it’s salted. Pricing keeps moving up NFDM HH is still pretty short too..

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

took the bacon grease mixed it with molasses a touch of butter and a smidge of honey. you can leave out the butter. this is how we did it when i was a kid. learned from the generation that knew what it was like to be a little hungry at times. spread this like butter on a biscuit.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
took the bacon grease mixed it with molasses a touch of butter and a smidge of honey. you can leave out the butter. this is how we did it when i was a kid. learned from the generation that knew what it was like to be a little hungry at times. spread this like butter on a biscuit.

This. I have been ruint to storebought milk, cream, butter, etc. my entire life. That's what happens when your grandpa owns a dairy. I'd put a milkcow in the backyard in a heartbeat if I thought I could get away with it. It'd be quieter and less trouble than a couple of big dogs. 🤷 AND it could keep the neighbors' lawns trimmed back when I took her for her evening walks. 🤦🤦😁😁😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom