Butter shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From $2.48 #, a year ago, to $7.99 # today, is INFLATION.
Yup. Just bought some yesterday. Was $8 for two pounds. Last year or the year before it was half that for 2 pounds.

There should be a massive landslide at the polls here in a few months. I can’t see anybody being happy with this administration.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Just bought some yesterday. Was $8 for two pounds. Last year or the year before it was half that for 2 pounds.

There should be a massive landslide at the polls here in a few months. I can’t see anybody being happy with this administration.

Sad, but 16% are in love with Pedo Joe

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not the only thing still going up in 2023I can promise you that much, all corn wet milling products are up maltodextrin up 20% Dextrose up 70%, Sugar is on the fast track to very possibly double if the beet crop doesn’t come in with flying colors. Starch up 30 to 100% alot of the clean label comes from Europe and might not be available at all in the near future. So some of your favorite foods won’t be at the grocery store or your favorite fast food joint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom