Buy 1 Get 1 Free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Heritage RR and love that gun. I was planning to buy another today when I stopped in at Atwoods. My son was ready to pony up his own money for another. They are fun guns and the one we have has been flawless and shoots very well.

I don't know if all Atwoods are this way but B/A was a joke. A guy was buying a RR and worker was processing him. I am waiting at gun counter to look at a shotgun. Finally another lady comes up. She checks status on a gun to see if they had more in stock and acted like I put her out. Then showed me a gun finally. A guy walks up wanting to look at 1911s and she says they can only have 1 gun out at a time and starts eyeballing me again. I handed the shotgun back and left.

We came home then went to SCI Bixby later and spent our money there on a multiple items. Customer service is SCIs business, Atwoods service was terrible.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I stopped by the one in Bixby once, not a huge store, but they had a decent sized selection, prices were decent, store is clean and organized, and had a fairly wide variety of merchandise. Couple of ladies working it and they seemed friendly and offered to help, without being pushy. I'd definitely go back next time I'm looking for something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom