Buy a new or used car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my 'new to me' little old lady car.

IMG_1789.JPG

As good as new at 1/5th the price!! Bargains and great deals are out there if you're patient enough and then can move fast when the opportunity arises!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to add that I played this game recently and eventually went looking at Civics as work vehicle. Not much use in going used unless you want to do 10+ years old. The new ones a VERY nice for being a Civic.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I ran into a similar question. I think whether to buy a new car or used, but more inclined to the new. I can't afford an expensive car, so I'm looking at the Renault Kwid https://autoportal.com/newcars/renault/kwid/, in the simplest configuration. If there's any owners of these cars? I would like to hear your opinion.:uhwhat:
renault-kwid-806bd4e5.jpg

Run by and check out David Stanley Chevrolet in OKC, they specialize in Renault Kwid

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I ran into a similar question. I think whether to buy a new car or used, but more inclined to the new. I can't afford an expensive car, so I'm looking at the Renault Kwid https://autoportal.com/newcars/renault/kwid/, in the simplest configuration. If there's any owners of these cars? I would like to hear your opinion.:uhwhat:
renault-kwid-806bd4e5.jpg
You might be interested in these...
images

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say the Datsun Redi-Go would be a competitor against the Kwid. I would do the math and see which one fits you better I read the Datsun may have a bit more room. It is cheaper.
The Kwid is cheap if you do not get any dealer add on's. That is where they get you.

I wish we could get them here, $4,100 U.S. and possibly a bit less for the Datsun
My Geo Metro 3 cylinder was fun.

Those Kwid and Datsun get 55 MPG US or right around that.
The GEO of mine was rated at 35 MPG US

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom