Buy now and stock up more ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a lot and there are still things I would like to have, but I feel like I have what I need and that will be fine for me until the dust settles. For me, I don't do a lot of shooting, mostly just hunting so I don't need much.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suggest you don't do anything. Nobody do nothing. Business as usual, please don't fuel the panic.
I feel similar. I wish this could be done. But the panic builds on itself. One person doesn't keep a cool head and starts buying. The next sees that and panics thinking "I gotta make sure I get mine!". The next sees and so on and on it goes. This even proliferates on the internet. Check the website "Lowers sold out? Oh no, I better get mine!". Then continue on to buy lowers/pmags/etc.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
purchased a 300 blackout upper a few days ago .. yes worries of prices inflating tripped me into buying

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had plans to build an AR pistol in 300 blk so went ahead and bought what I needed for that and while I was at it and paying for shipping, picked up a couple more lowers. I was already stocked up on ammo and reloading supplies, so no issues there.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sent off for a form 1 and was going to wait to buy the upper but now I'm thinking about picking it up sooner. The uppers I had been looking at keep selling out also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom