Buying a fancy new suit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna' second the Men's Warehouse vote. Tell them what you need, and they'll show you the best choices that won't make you look like and Easter Egg walking down the Aisle. The rest is easy (if you can say getting married is easy) One other piece of advice-from my Grandmother- Don't ever go to bed angry with one another. (this is where make up sex come in pretty handy).

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Teena Hicks in OKC comes highly recommended by some of the people I respect the most.
https://teenahickscompany.com/I had intended to use her services, but my career ended up taking a different turn.
I was coming here to recommend them as well. I bought several ties and other things from there when I worked downtown years ago. Bought a bowtie once for Easter and she told me to call her if I needed help with it Easter morning. They always did me well.

If you're a normal sized guy I'd also check out Von Maur at Quail Springs Mall. I picked up a chaps suit that they had on clearance a while back for under $150.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m another vote for Mens Warehouse. Before I retired, that was the place I would always check first. Good quality, good choices, and reasonable prices. I haven’t bought once since 2009, so things might have changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom