Buying a new gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Netminder1976

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm just curious about buying a new gun from a dealer. Normally in the past I never get to walk out with a gun but have to wait a couple days until they call me back. I always end up getting it as I am perfectly legal. My question is now that I have my conceal carry license issued to me from Oklahoma.. is there any advantage to having this in buying a new gun now? Will I still have to wait like I normally do? Thanks everyone.

Dennis

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been my experience that it doesn't matter if you have you carry license or not. I've had mine for quite a while and it's still luck of the draw. As a matter of fact I looked back in my records and found that when I fill out the paperwork on a Friday afternoon is when I've been dinged. Just chance, or are they just short staffed on Friday your guess is as good as mine.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really, I have a ccw and I bought a new ruger 22/45 lite and they didn't even want to see it, but I did the background check and it only took 20 min.

Latest posts

Top Bottom