Buying property at a tax auction that has a OHCA lien

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with liens under the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (found out when I looked up OCHA).

ETA I don't know anything about bidding on these properties anyway.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something Interesting! Today as I had nothing to do I ran down the list of sold properties from the sale. I was like the only person from Oklahoma to buy a house. Other than a few lots people bought that were next door to where they lived, everything was bought up from out of staters. Mostly NY, Ca, Mn, Chicago and Denver.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Something Interesting! Today as I had nothing to do I ran down the list of sold properties from the sale. I was like the only person from Oklahoma to buy a house. Other than a few lots people bought that were next door to where they lived, everything was bought up from out of staters. Mostly NY, Ca, Mn, Chicago and Denver.
And that is how Oklahoma turns purple. Lots of Cali tags in my new neighborhood. Some wasted no time getting Biden and Abby Broyles signs up before the election

Latest posts

Top Bottom