CA--Dem. Assemblyman Pushes Bill to Guarantee Teachers Cannot Shoot Back if Attackers Strike

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Five(5) out of one thousand(1000) school districts in CA decided to let CCW permit holders carry on their school's campus(bill passed 2yrs ago allows this with the permission/authorization of the school's administrator). Well that was just like waving a red flag at a psycho bull and the lib dems are on the move to take that authority/right away from school administrators who allow CCW. I guess the lib dems are completely satisfied with the "great results" that gun-free zones have accomplished/generated.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...ush-ensure-teachers-defenseless-k-12-schools/
Dem. Assemblyman Pushes Bill to Guarantee Teachers Cannot Shoot Back if Attackers Strike
by AWR Hawkins 12 May 2017

..."Gun Owners of California’s Sam Peredes talked to Breitbart News on May 12 and said, “Two years ago, California passed a bill saying a concealed carry permit holder could not carry on any school campus unless they had the authorization of the school administrator. Well, out of the one thousand school districts in California, five of them decided to allow concealed permit holders to carry on their campuses. That so ticked off the legislature that now they are going to take away the authority of even administrators to allow CCW holders to carry on their campuses.”"...

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stupid is strong in that lib dem state. They deserve everything they get. The only thing I fear about that idiocracy is that they keep moving east and turn more red states blue with their backwards logic

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stupid is strong in that lib dem state. They deserve everything they get. The only thing I fear about that idiocracy is that they keep moving east and turn more red states blue with their backwards logic

Already happening. They have moved Colorado Oregon and Montana under their umbrella.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is treasonous if you ask me. Such idiocy aids and abets enemies of the people - be they foreign or domestic. If California won't secede, the rest of the states ought to throw them out. I'd feel bad for the people in majority of the lands in California, but such is life. Their cesspools (L A, San Fran, Sacremental, Hollywierd, etc.) are bringing them down.

Woody

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So the idiots are going to outlaw the only 5 schools that are willing to protect their kids from armed/dangerous intruders!!! And yet they tell you it is to keep the children safe!!! I do not even remotely under stand that amount of stupid!!! Lets keep the guns out of law abiding citizens hands so only the dirtbags have them.... ARGH!!! Common sense is dead!
I hate to say it but it is going to take a whole lot of tragedy to nip this type of stupid in the ass.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the idiots are going to outlaw the only 5 schools that are willing to protect their kids from armed/dangerous intruders!!! And yet they tell you it is to keep the children safe!!! I do not even remotely under stand that amount of stupid!!! Lets keep the guns out of law abiding citizens hands so only the dirtbags have them.... ARGH!!! Common sense is dead!
I hate to say it but it is going to take a whole lot of tragedy to nip this type of stupid in the ass.

Make no mistake. It isn't about saving the children. It isn't about stupid, either. It's about disarming the people to enable subjugation. No other answer makes sense.

Inducing fear of guns is about as effective as disarming as well.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom