CA Dem lawmaker proposing Felony theft limit back to $400. - Is the worm turning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/californi...e-it-a-felony-again-to-shoplift-more-than-400
Proposition 47 was passed by Democrats in 2014 and, in part, reduced the crime of shoplifting to a misdemeanor if the amount of goods stolen was less than $950, KGET reported.

“Enough is enough, we need to fight back against the criminals who are stealing from our communities,” California Assemblyman Rudy Salas said when he announced the amendment on Jan. 3.

“We have seen the unintended consequences of Prop 47’s weakening of our theft laws and I believe California voters are ready to make their voices heard on this issue again,” Salas told reporters.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about the limit at one dollar $1.00

Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness
Thou shalt not covet

I always thought these would cover the theft part. I'll also bet those rioters, thieves and other miscreants sing in church with the same mouth.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Election year, that's all. I have been seen the same tune with the FAKE news. They know that the need to change the tune before the elections because the majority of the population is piss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom