Cabela's after Bass Pro buyout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: Decided to order Cabelas online since they didn't have what I needed in the store. Two boxes of bullets, Sierra GameKing 85 grain 243 and 165 grain 7mm. I get the 85 grain in about 10 days but never get the other box. After two weeks (16 days) I finally send an email to customer service complaining about the issue. Here's the response:

Thank you for contacting Cabela's Email. I am sorry for any confusion on your order. I work directly with the vendors, within Cabela's. What happened was, the order did not transmit correctly through our system to theirs. We retransmitted the orders and it still did not work.
I have rekeyed the order, the new order number is 615504449, for SKU 04250458-7MM 165GR SPITZER BT /100, so the order will process correctly. Unfortunately, things like this happen from time to time.
The vendor is aware of this and will be watching for your order to come through tonight and will get the order processed and out to you as soon as possible.
I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance.

I finally received a box the other night over three weeks after ordering, and what did I get. Sierra GameKing 140 grain 7mm, the wrong bullet.......sent another email and called yesterday. The place seems like a mess these days.......

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So tonight I get home and there a delivery for me. What is it? A box of bullets.....I open it and I'll be damed....they sent me another box of 140 grain and not the 165 grain the girl reordered for me.....These folks have some serious issues to work out....

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. I haven't been to either one lately...they just ...suck. Customer service seems to be a forgotten issue.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talked to customer service today. Sorry, can't put the order in again, best we can do is refund your money. I said that's fine with me.

Anyone want to trade .284 140 grain Sierra GameKings for .284 165 grain Sierra GameKings?

Latest posts

Top Bottom