Cabela's Coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the OKC one? I heard its being built on Western just south of Memorial where the Costco is supposed to go and the new Saint Anthony hospital but that was months ago.

I know these companies prefer to keep it secret until they actually get mostly through the construction so there's less complaints if they decide to bail out at the last minute but surely someone here has a finger in the pie.

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the OKC one? I heard its being built on Western just south of Memorial where the Costco is supposed to go and the new Saint Anthony hospital but that was months ago.

I know these companies prefer to keep it secret until they actually get mostly through the construction so there's less complaints if they decide to bail out at the last minute but surely someone here has a finger in the pie.

Confirmed!

http://www.okcfox.com/story/25692204/cabelas-plans-fall-2015-opening-in-oklahoma-city

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC confirmed! Just about five minutes from my house so that's a plus. I've not heard anything about a Tulsa location since the beginning.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a couple of "government officials", and was told that since Bass Pro is supposed to be "purchasing" Cabela's, there will not be a Cabela's coming to that area...

Since there is a Gander Mountain there now, it is kind of disappointing how small the store is. I asked the manage there a couple of months ago, why the store was so "small", and he said that it was just a pilot store, to see if business was going to be good enough for a much larger 2 story building, similar to Bass Pro...

I guess like everything else, it will be - just a wait and see...

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this true on sale of Cabelas would hate that love Cabelas prices are good sales good. I drive to AR. Couple times month but wont drive 30 min. BA for Bass Pro only thing I have found that is worth their price is life time socks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom