Cabela's Coming to Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their powder and primers is cheaper than any other retailer I've been to in okc. Also they have sales on ammo from time to time that's a good deal. Way better than bass pro shop imo. Idk about the guns. I can't believe people buy them from retailers. The prices are outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cabela's is more expensive than local gun shops when it comes to guns. Ammo and powder may be an exception, I dont know but I can find better ammo deals from academy. I was pretty disappointed. Its just a smaller basspro crossed with an academy feel to it. Well at least the one in OKC is. The prices are high and the sales staff arent that great. A couple know what they are talking about but if another one suggest me a shotgun because of the sound it makes while working the action im going walk my self into a wall...

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seem to be on a path of making lots of new friends lately so I may as well be honest here and say Cabela's in OKC sucks..
I love the one that is just a few mins outside Fort Lewis in WA, but the one here just doesn't measure up. It's kind of like the neighborhood market version lol It's missing a second floor, but hey, at least it gave basspro a reason to lower their prices a bit.

I was in it around the first of the year. Underwhelming it was.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun room had some nice guns that you could handle was about the only thing I really liked about Cabelas.The browning and beretta over and unders were 20 -25% more than they should have been.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun room had some nice guns that you could handle was about the only thing I really liked about Cabelas.The browning and beretta over and unders were 20 -25% more than they should have been.
Yeah it's nice, I hear they give good prices for people wanting to sell their guns too. Probs why they are so expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom