Cabelas has Federal .22 in stock NOW.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron341

Marksman
Reaction score
Another heads-up from a friend. Seems Cabelas is having trouble keeping a current up-dated inventory. This is effecting online ordering. They had American Eagle 9mm 500 rounds in a .50 cal style ammo can for $179.00 earlier tonight. Not the best price, but the ammo can helps offset some of the price. This "Sold Out " in a very short time. Again this was not on their site. If you see something you want call customer service and see if it available. Some of their current deals are not even being uploaded to their site. I know it is a pain having to call and check inventory, then placing an order thru a customer service rep. But sometimes we must do what we must do to support our hobbies / addictions. LOL!

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that didn't get any ammo might TRY AGAIN.

I just told my coworker about this at 10:10am. He called Cabela's and they had it in stock. He just ordered 5 boxes. I listened to the whole transaction b/c he put his phone on speaker. He is supposed to get it delivered on the 13th.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I split my order with the guys in my office. They snapped up all 10 boxes two minutes after I walked in this morning.

My offer of a free 550 pack of Remington in the Tulsa area for anyone who has kids they need to take shooting, but are out of .22 ammo still stands. Just have to post a report of the range session to qualify.

To everyone else, you gotta hustle for your hobby like the rest of us. Once your order is in, just post your source so the rest of us can pass it on to others! Go Team OSA! :)

OutdoorTulsa

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just snagged 5, delivery on the 13th. They still had plenty but said should call soon since they are going pretty quick.

Helps to give them:
Federal .22. 325 count box. $15.99 a box. Item IK-217964

Latest posts

Top Bottom