Cabelas has Federal .22 in stock NOW.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered some myself. 11am. They still had it in stock. Used the item number listed and had no issues.

Whew, Took the kids shooting this weekend and was getting worried about my dwindling supply. Should be ok for a month or so now.

Thanks for the Heads Up guys.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was able to feed my near to out-of-control ammo habit and just ordered 5 boxes. I asked and she would not tell me how much they have in stock, she said they have "more".

OKGlocker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called Cabelas, and gave her the item number, and the lady told me that no, they were out of stock that she had been checking all morning for people.
I told her that I knew someone that just bought some 5 minutes ago.
She said she would check again. She started putting in the order, and she said "Well, NOW it shows that it IS in stock!"
Bought 10 boxes... She said it will all be gone by today at this rate.
Thanks for the heads-up!!! :thumb:

Karl

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys that didn't get any ammo might TRY AGAIN.

I just told my coworker about this at 10:10am. He called Cabela's and they had it in stock. He just ordered 5 boxes. I listened to the whole transaction b/c he put his phone on speaker. He is supposed to get it delivered on the 13th.

Just snagged 5, delivery on the 13th. They still had plenty but said should call soon since they are going pretty quick.

Helps to give them:
Federal .22. 325 count box. $15.99 a box. Item IK-217964

I freaking LOVE YOU (no homo). I got mine :) they she said she couldn't say how much they have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom