Cabela's in Rogers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilboots

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a run over there to check out the new store today. Was able to pick up .308 ammo, and even some small rifle primers. I bought 1000 primers, and they hand at least 5 more cases there. Seemed to have alot of the stuff that no one around here seems to have right now do to the buying frenzy. Even seen some 7.62x39 ammo there although not much. Didn't see any .223/5.56 ammo, but signs everywhere saying they limit you to 200 rounds a purchase. Although the only .22lr they had was the high dollar match stuff, all the cheap stuff was sold out.

Anyway, lots of primers, and powder, and a LOT more ammo than i have seen around here. Trying to get into reloading, and was getting frustrated trying to find stuff locally, was glad I made the trip today.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get into reloading. There can be component shortages. Usually you can find something if you need it. It may mean a different brand of primers or changing to a different load but that just means you need to "test the new loads" which is a good excuse to go shoot. If you buy the components in bulk and shop for bargains it can save you money per round and then you can get through the shortage times. You don't really save money reloading you just shoot more for less per round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom