Cale Gundy resigns..... because he read a word off a player's iPad??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dean Blevins referred to the word as the "N" word a couple of times on News 9 last night.
You can bet it was one of the black starters and absolutely nothing will be done to them about it. In todays world it seems to be acceptable for them to call each other the N word but career ending if a white person utters it. I’d love to have a recording of their locker room conversation. Either the word is forbidden to be used by all athletes and staff or it’s BS to discipline anyone for it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can bet it was one of the black starters and absolutely nothing will be done to them about it. In todays world it seems to be acceptable for them to call each other the N word but career ending if a white person utters it. I’d love to have a recording of their locker room conversation. Either the word is forbidden to be used by all athletes and staff or it’s BS to discipline anyone for it.

Some folks want equality.

Some folks want "protected class".

I wonder what drives folks to admire being "protected"? Seems like most cultures admire strong, brave, resilient men. Guess that's out of style.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t watched football since Roger Staubach played for Dallas, but it seems the sport has been overrun with p*ssies.
They have to treat these guys like babies...first they did it to the military about 20yrs ago with the "raise your hand if the drill sergeant hurts your feelings", and now it's in college football. I heard it was a top recruit's school ipad...he should be cut immediately for viewing that hate speech on school property.

Gundy should have known better though, but context should also matter, and Venables is pence.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i just can't logically get to that point. some words are worse than others but if you can repeatedly say it don't punish others for saying it. just used as a tool nowadays!!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i just can't logically get to that point. some words are worse than others but if you can repeatedly say it don't punish others for saying it. just used as a tool nowadays!!
Either nobody should ever say it again it, OR people need to stop being offended by it. Which are you betting on happening first LOL.

Yeah, I know, neither...but YOU are in control of what YOU say. If people like Gundy don't want scrutiny, stop saying it under any circumstance. He still thinks it is 1998 when calling someone that word vs. using it in a different context may have been taken into account and he could have issued an apology and moved on. It only gets worse from here boys...don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Also, there is a conservative awakening happening in that community. Don't do anything to spoil it!

Last edited:

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been said.....

Many times when you encounter a person wearing OSU logo items, they actually attended that school.

Most times when you encounter a person wearing OU logo items, they've been to the 'WalMark'........

I didn't create the saying..........just saying.......
So it’s against some law to like, root for or support a football team if you were not a student there?
I guess I’ll have to **** can my Boston Red Sox hat and my Dallas Cowboy jersey. Can I keep my Ford Mustang hats and t-shirts? I do own and drive three of them.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
29c.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom