Cale Gundy resigns..... because he read a word off a player's iPad??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are screwed. I have no idea what he read and it doesn't really matter.

Words are just air. Nobody got hurt.

Biggest collection of girlie men ever to occupy a nation. It's embarrassing.

I wasn’t there, but I know what word he read, but he read it. Didn’t direct it at anyone, he read it off an electronic device.

Imagine reading a passage of Tom Sawyer aloud and losing everything you’ve worked for your entire life.

Those who use it most, have weaponized it and made it a WMD. It’s a nuke, and it will wipe you off the face of the planet, if you are the right target. Otherwise, it’s a term of endearment to be used and thrown around with every breath.

It’s either hurtful or it isn’t, because it is language. In order for the spoken word to be anything other than just words it requires intent. I don’t want to be able to use it, but I’m getting a little tired of how these things play out nowadays.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's only "shameful" that a man's life was turned upside down because he said a word out loud that many of his players say every single day, many times during the day. But he doesn't get a pass because his skin isn't the right color.

I, too, am sick and tired of the double standards. Rules for one set of people and not another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom