Cale Gundy resigns..... because he read a word off a player's iPad??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But do you use it when you go to get a job?.... just curious?
As in, "I graduated from OU...i'm cool and you should hire me"? No

If you mean, "Do you have a college degree?" "Yes I do", then yes. But I'm a pilot and in reality no one gives a flip where you graduated from. I have a gold OU class ring that sits in my safe box with my other precious metals. I don't wear it, or have any "OU Alumni" stickers or license plates on my car, or an OU flag out front. Frankly, I can't stand the politics of the place. If I could go back in time, I'd probably have gone somewhere else. It's a beautiful campus, but the people there are woke beyond your wildest dreams.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure wasn't like that when I went there.....

If Boren was president when you were there, I can't see how it wasn't. Maybe you're older than that though lol. As a student in the early 2000s, I could see how mis-managed the place was when Boren was there. Spending money like it was going out of style, then telling the Regents that higher ed was under-funded. When the frat had the black-face incident a few years ago, literally overnight he created a "VP of Diversity and Inclusion" that paid 6 figures. How do you just find the funding for a position like that out of thin air? Oh right, because you're a politician and government money isn't real anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom