Cale Gundy resigns..... because he read a word off a player's iPad??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as there's not more to the story, if I were Venables or Castiglione I wouldn't accept his resignation.
Shoot, Venables already came out and said what Gundy did was unacceptable and he agreed with “his” decision to resign. I don’t even want to watch now. I’m a tired of the leftist bs. This instantly makes me not like Venables. Way to stick up for a long time coach and mentor to so many players. I read a report that the players that were in the room even took Gundys side. The people that are butt hurt over it are just pansies. Many at OU. It’s like black folk have a patent on that word. And I’m sure it was “nigga” with an a. But to idiots that use that word, it doesn’t mean anything bad when they say it, only when a white person says it.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it’s against some law to like, root for or support a football team if you were not a student there?
I guess I’ll have to **** can my Boston Red Sox hat and my Dallas Cowboy jersey. Can I keep my Ford Mustang hats and t-shirts? I do own and drive three of them.
You missed the point. It wasn’t my post that you quoted, but the most die hard, “#1 OU fan”, OU flag waiving from their car, I’ll kick your ass if you bad mouth the Sooners, fans…in my experience never attended the university.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot, Venables already came out and said what Gundy did was unacceptable and he agreed with “his” decision to resign. I don’t even want to watch now. I’m a tired of the leftist bs. This instantly makes me not like Venables. Way to stick up for a long time coach and mentor to so many players. I read a report that the players that were in the room even took Gundys side. The people that are butt hurt over it are just pansies. Many at OU. It’s like black folk have a patent on that word. And I’m sure it was “nigga” with an a. But to idiots that use that word, it doesn’t mean anything bad when they say it, only when a white person says it.
Not sure if you saw the letter of support Joe Mixon put out but he straight up admits that word is in the locker room every day between players and in their music.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if you saw the letter of support Joe Mixon put out but he straight up admits that word is in the locker room every day between players and in their music.
Many blacks can’t complete a sentence without using the word. OU is never going to hold black players accountable for anything. I figure the coach and a group of them will be walking hand in hand this week like Stoops did. Gundy and OSU aren’t any better either. Pathetic pandering and total BS.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my…. words have different meaning coming from different people. If I called your familiy members some of the same thing you call them.. You would want to fight me. The context matters and always has. If you said things to my father or I that we say to each other, the fight would be on.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my…. words have different meaning coming from different people. If I called your familiy members some of the same thing you call them.. You would want to fight me. The context matters and always has. If you said things to my father or I that we say to each other, the fight would be on.
Not sure that's true.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, how you communicate depends on your relationship with the other party. Here though, we are saying because of your pasty skin color, you lose your career if you utter the word. If you had darker skin, then the same word would be a term of endearment.

So, nothing but melanin content in one's skin matters. Does that make sense to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom