Caliber debate, round 632...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny, my wife bought a Kimber Micro .380 and I sure did like it...super easy to carry, very accurate and not a single failure in about 600 rounds. The biggest complaint was the crappy, too-soft finish, she put an iD10t mark in it the first time she tried to reinsert the iD10T lever (also known as the slide stop lever). I've kinda been wanting one for me for those times I need a small pocket gun. But, it's just a .380.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody here knows my reputation on flipping guns, but I will say this. My Ruger LCP is the one pistol I doubt that I'll ever get rid of.

It just carries so easy in the pocket and despite it's size, lousy sights and pitiful trigger pull, it's as accurate as you are.

When you get older, ounces become pounds. And, this little feller accomplishes Rule #1...

Have a gun.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybody here knows my reputation on flipping guns, but I will say this. My Ruger LCP is the one pistol I doubt that I'll ever get rid of.

It just carries so easy in the pocket and despite it's size, lousy sights and pitiful trigger pull, it's as accurate as you are.

When you get older, ounces become pounds. And, this little feller accomplishes Rule #1...

Have a gun.

This is why they have the "guns and cars" analogy because I couldn't get rid of that damned LCP I had fast enough. I just could NOT make love with that trigger pull ... lol

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.22 short to the throat right through the wind pipe and see if the air breather stands for much longer.
I do not carry a gun unless it is in the woods hunting or on the range practicing so my input does not apply.
But I must agree shot placement is key.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might have to find one and check it out. Apparently I am a Glock fangirl through and through. Lol

Hey, nobody is more of a Glocker than me, and the LCP is the one exception. I'll admit, I've gotten laxed and lazy and absolutely hate to belt up a pistol when off duty. If'n I do, it's usually my G43. But that's the beauty of the LCP. It's small enough, you can pocket carry it and damn near forget it's there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom