California Bans 2nd Amendment Clothing for Minors…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when the feds out in CA wanted to seize the Mongols cuts and prevent them from wearing their colors. As hard as they tried they eventually lost when a federal judge ruled that it was a violation of their 1st. Amendment rights. This move, by power hungry commie POS Newsom, falls into the same category. I hope someone takes this asshat to court over his latest example of blatant government overreach.

Last edited:

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when the feds out in CA wanted to seize the Mongols cuts and prevent them from wearing their colors. As hard as they tried they eventually lost when a federal judge ruled that it was a violation of their 1st. Amendment rights. This move, by power hungry commie POS Newsom, falls into the same category. I hope someone takes this asshat to court over his latest example of blatant government overreach.
Courts are Werkin fer em these days.
Rides to the train station the fix will be

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife tries to be apolitical, because I get wound up enough about political stuff for the both of us. Even she went off on this one.
I seriously doubt it will stand, but it’s going to be a huge waste of time and tax dollars to fight this kind of nonsense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom