California Bans 2nd Amendment Clothing for Minors…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael M

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was born and raised in California but saw the crap going on even in the mid 80’s.
So glad I and my family left and moved to Oklahoma.
It’s even worse now.
Except for some family still living there I have no desire to go back.
Early 70's for me. Left in 1973. Any family that wants to see me can come out here. All that is left is a double-handful of cousins, many I've not seen in over 50 years.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with doing what is best for the public is, every single member of the public has a different idea what that is! Even our own kids, as I learned the hard way! As a young man I had it all figured out, what my family was going to do, It took me several years to figure out that my kids were PEOPLE, complete with a mind, and plans for themselves! I guess that is why Totalitarian Regimes, Left, and Right Wing, always end up using FORCE, WALLS, LABOR CAMPS, ARMED MILITARY, POLICE STATES, SECRET POLICE, TOTAL CONTROL OF THE NEWS MEDIA, SO THEY CAN DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PEOPLE, NO MATTER IF THEY LIKE IT, OR NOT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Can a free people witness the vote count in THEIR ELECTION in the, " FAIREST ELECTION IN OUR HISTORY"? UNLESS you WANT TO BE IN A POLICE STATE! LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TO PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS HIM!!! Did YOU ever think YOU would be intimidated by our government, that we would be afraid to wear a Trump ball cap, have a Trump campagn sign in our yard, have a Trump bumper sticker, in Oklahoma? I have been harrased for all three, in OK. of all places!

Latest posts

Top Bottom