California Gets Their Mags!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will remove most of the reason for any AWB too. Are they going to scream about flash suppressors

That’s a bit different. CA tried to restrict sales of certain magazines that have been around a long time and which are readily available in any state with a sane legislature, and they’re getting b!tch slapped for it. The AWB is a Federal issue covering the whole country, and has been in place for even longer. It’ll be harder to overturn that one, especially given the ongoing wussification of the country.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that don't want to read the novel...

upload_2020-8-14_13-14-29.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a bit different. CA tried to restrict sales of certain magazines that have been around a long time and which are readily available in any state with a sane legislature, and they’re getting b!tch slapped for it. The AWB is a Federal issue covering the whole country, and has been in place for even longer. It’ll be harder to overturn that one, especially given the ongoing wussification of the country.
What Federal AWB are you referring to? The Clinton one? If so that wasn’t 1994 to 2004 and sunset expired. That is the only federal Law that I can think of that specifically refers to semiautomatic rifles as assault weapons

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that don't want to read the novel...

View attachment 171140

fantastic. A little freedom returning. This would’ve never happened had not Trump been elected and appointed conservative judges that actually uphold the law. We can see over the course of the last 26 years the lawlessness of the Democrats and their overreach.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve heard that Colorado’s bam on LCM hasn’t been all that effective. I read that gun shops up there sell magazine repair parts kits that are perfectly legal by the law. What and how you choose to use those parts is on you.
I remember Colorado’s stupid magazine ban caused Magpul to close up their shop and move to Texas.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What Federal AWB are you referring to? The Clinton one? If so that wasn’t 1994 to 2004 and sunset expired. That is the only federal Law that I can think of that specifically refers to semiautomatic rifles as assault weapons

Sorry, I had a brain malfunction. I was thinking of the NFA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom