California 'Gunpocalypse'/'GunMeggedon' Set for Next Week(as early as 5-23-16)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Early as Monday!!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/sara-tipton/california-gunpocalypse-set-for-next-week/
California Gunpocalypse Set for Next Week
By Sara Tipton on May 22, 2016
"Someone once told me that tyranny is “when felons are created with nothing more than the swipe of a pen.” This will be the fate of millions of California gun owners should the ten Nazi-like bills dubbed “Gunpocalypse” pass in California. [Click here for a rundown of the bills dubbed “Gunpocalypse.”] And there’s more bad news for those of you in the Golden State

Gunpocalypse could be voted on in the assembly as early as Monday. That’s right, the bills will get a yea or nay with no time to debate or discuss the obviously unconstitutional bills. The bills will rush through the California like the bullet train they’d love to build with taxpayer money. Most likely this week. Early this week.…"

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate even driving out there. Every time I do I like it less and less, it's a rat race and the people then blame the feds for the crappy roads and other problems when the majority of it is all the pet programs. They tax the crap out of EVERYTHING and still can't have a decent infrastructure. Part of the problem is the wasted spending on the multitude of bills introduced into the legislature that are the exact same thing as what's already on the books and the attack on constitutional rights. This is another show of big government at work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom