California mandates gender-neutral toy aisles for large retailers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had a chance to change governors and didn’t so I assume most of the people that live there support this kind of stuff.
A good portion of the people that live in that state aren’t citizens anymore. An article I read or heard this last week said that 25% of the population born there are not citizens.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good portion of the people that live in that state aren’t citizens anymore. An article I read or heard this last week said that 25% of the population born there are not citizens.
Wait, what? If they are born in California, they are almost certainly a U.S. citizen. :rollingla

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, what? If they are born in California, they are almost certainly a U.S. citizen. :rollingla
Technical that is incorrect. Has not been enforced for a long time because of Democrat expanding their future voter base. The 13th amendment has nothing to do with foreigners and everything to do with past black slaves and Indians. The 13th Amendment has been bastardized thanks to the Democrats constant attack and chipping away just like what they have done to the Second Amendment.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
But those that ARE citizens had a chance to vote that moron out of office and didn't, so........screw 'em !

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Technical that is incorrect. Has not been enforced for a long time because of Democrat expanding their future voter base. The 13th amendment has nothing to do with foreigners and everything to do with past black slaves and Indians. The 13th Amendment has been bastardized thanks to the Democrats constant attack and chipping away just like what they have done to the Second Amendment.
So, how does that keep someone born in California from being a US citizen ? I guarantee you if they are born in California, they are most definitely a US citizen no matter where the parents come from.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, how does that keep someone born in California from being a US citizen ? I guarantee you if they are born in California, they are most definitely a US citizen no matter where the parents come from.
Just because they are issuing birth certificates does not mean they are Americans. Paper purposes it makes it look like it and they are treated like it. If you tell a lie over and over it doesn’t make it true and that is the case with this. Millions of people are being labeled as Americans when they are not.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good example or comparison is like the border wall. The Supreme Court told Joe Biden and his lackeys that it was illegal to stop the work on the wall and that they had to resume. They have not. There’s no way to enforce this on them. Another similar example is like Maricopa county being subpoenaed not once but twice and they refused. And nothing is happened because there is no accountability. It has been going on for decades like this with Democrats. They can do whatever they want and there is no accountability to force them to do it. The only way to fix us is voting them out.

The correlation with this and illegal aliens is them coming here to drop their babies and call them US Citizens. That does not make them US citizens according to the 13th amendment or any other law we have on the US books

This is not plausible anywhere else in the world. If you were illegally in any other country to include Mexico you are not considered a citizen just because somebody’s vagina popped you out. And it is the same here in the US but has not been correctly adhere to for many many many decades. Why, because of mother fecking Democrats bastardizing our laws.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm just going by this...

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-h-chapter-3

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The very first Sentence of the very first paragraph is continuously ignored. There in lies the problem and let me post it for you Manny tend to not understand it

A person born in the United States who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States is a U.S.

Pick a foreign nationality and they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States because they are not citizens. There the words are twisted by Democrats and people have believed the big lie.

Congress had to amend the constitution just so that freed blacks would be considered citizens. Congress even had to vote in the 1930s to make Indians American citizens. When did congress vote to make anybody that crosses our border that pops out a child or squats here a citizen? Never. It never happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom