California mandates gender-neutral toy aisles for large retailers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KOCO trying to keep up with KFOR.
E1656B65-DE0F-4DF7-81E3-515D2986E4FD.jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a experiment done many years ago that predicted what California would become, and why! This was in about 1960, and thei experement was done at the University of Georgia a sociology lab. A perfect inclouser was built that was concidered to be the prefect enviromnet for rats. The cr orrect number of halthy rats were placed in this enclosure and they thrived, and muntiplied rapidly! In a short time this prefect environment was a wall, to wall rats, everything was furnished except more room! When the over crowding became unbearable, these once helthy, well adjusted rats turened homosexual! They stopped reproducing, and when the last rat died of old age, the perfect enviroment for rats was empty, even though all their needs were met except room! Sound Farmillior? I'm sure this experiment w has long ago been erased, it woyuld be concidered racest or homofobic, I'm sure, and we obviously can't think like that now, can we?

Latest posts

Top Bottom