California poultry processing plant went up in flames over the weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And all the people that sold their homes when prices were extremely high will spend the money and have nowhere to live so they'll be camping out too.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It's playing out over here on the poor side of Overholser as we speak ... By the time I'm in hospice (barring any further unanticipated meet-ups with trees) this neighborhood will be the middle of a slum ... And all that brings with it. The apartment complexes all around us are already sketchy as hell ...
I caught that in the last post you made and I'm sorry to hear. ☹ I wish you could make it to some bigger dirt too. And go critter crazy 😁 .

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I caught that in the last post you made and I'm sorry to hear. ☹ I wish you could make it to some bigger dirt too. And go critter crazy 😁 .
That is why I keep hoping for a big lotto win. Buy one of those huge acreages and sell you guys 5 or 10 acre plots to build your weekend/retirement places. Large pasture in the middle for a small herd of cattle and a place on one side for a gun range.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The number of processing plants, such as the poultry plant, that have burned over the past 2 years is statistically impossible. There is some group or someone that is causing these catastrophic events to occur, it is not random. Gibbs Rule #39: There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom