California Turn-Around???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I know is people all over the country are pissed about the lock down and that some states are refusing to start opening. I just keep reminding the ones I know that it is Democrats doing it to them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas will turn blue before California turns red.

I don't disagree with that. About the best moderates and conservatives can hope for is to somehow hold onto what they've got in TX, and not become Illinois. In CA, the EC is lost forever, but if they can turn a couple of small pockets of moderates red it would help in the HOR.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will be pockets of red appear in Commiefornia as the Libs spread like locust across America. It doesn't really mean much as they will still have the power.

The masses will be content with the shutdown as long as they get a check.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas will turn blue before California turns red.

Texas is a long way from being blue, and California is almost half and half.

1280px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county,_2016.svg.png

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 162702

County look is deceptive as we don’t elect exclusively by county. Population density and the breakdown of districts is far more important.

In the House delegation, Texas Republicans only have a 10 seat lead over Dems. 23 to 13.

California Dems have a 38 seat lead over Republicans. 45-7.

There is a real movement to turn Texas blue and they are far more organized than any red effort in California.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 162702

County look is deceptive as we don’t elect exclusively by county. Population density and the breakdown of districts is far more important.

In the House delegation, Texas Republicans only have a 10 seat lead over Dems. 23 to 13.

California Dems have a 38 seat lead over Republicans. 45-7.

There is a real movement to turn Texas blue and they are far more organized than any red effort in California.

When will the Republicans turn Alaska Red? When will Alabama become as Red as Oklahoma?The red or the Blue. In ten years time, which crayon will be bigger after coloring in the map? Because I know a lot of people who like to eat crayons.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When will the Republicans turn Alaska Red? When will Alabama become as Red as Oklahoma?The red or the Blue. In ten years time, which crayon will be bigger after coloring in the map? Because I know a lot of people who like to eat crayons.

Dang it, Man...

...have you run your local Walmart out of crayons again?

Latest posts

Top Bottom