Californians buying guns at record rate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the libs out in CA aren't buying the "party's line" on gun control and are turning their backs on PC'ness to BUY GUNS!

http://www.ocregister.com/news/gun-379702-year-guns.html
Published: Dec. 5, 2012 Updated: Dec. 6, 2012 1:09 p.m.
Californians buying guns at record rate
As of November, the FBI has run 981,798 background checks related to guns in California for 2012, already beating out totals for other years.

.."At the cozy Orange location, they see customers from all walks of life: families, teachers, small-business owners and elderly women as well as serious hobbyists. Their customers are most likely to take their guns to a shooting range for target practice, or perhaps keep them on hand for self-defense, Atkinson said.''..

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
37 million people only bought 900,000 guns. They've really gone conservative.
I guess maybe 1/3 are legal. So 13 million people bought 900,000 guns.
I can't see how you came to the conclusion that they've shunned their fruits and nuts.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is curious...Gun manufacturers stocks are dropping. There is no "rush" on guns above the normal. Its all BS media but why they are doing it has me wondering.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live there when Im not here in Oklahoma and Ive owned a gun there since the Winchester 290 my dad gave me for Christmas when I was a kid. Still have it and have owned many guns while living in California- just have to shop for your guns according to the list. Luckily up north central in the Sierra Nevada mountains where I live now its a pretty conservative red area with with a Republican representative in the district and state Senator. Northern California small towns are mostly inhabited by hard working blue collar type people who are into enjoying the over abundance of the natural resources of the mountains area and the place is totally unlike where the libtards live down in the valley and in the southern part of the state where I grew up at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom