Call of Duty crowd experiences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I played Call of Duty all releases with my son when he was growing up. Had a ball but have to say once he grew out of the game we have much more fun going to the range. His first real rifle was a Marlin 30.30 and he loves that gun.Now he buys his own and we shoot every chance we get. He bought a buckmark that he is putting through it's paces now. Fun stuff!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had one of the then-new Kel-Tec KSG shotguns in the display case. A kid 11 or 12 years old says, "I've shot one of those!"
"Oh yeah, when was that?" I asked.
"On Call of Duty!" he replied.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My boy always asks me about the time I spent on active duty (8 years), and while he isn't old enough to know all of it yet, I think he is old enough to be able to shoot all of my guns. My father didn't own ANY firearms when we were growing up. He just wasn't a gun guy. So, I told myself that my son would know how to shoot and handle weapons proficiently.

My son is 10, and I recently allowed him to play Call of Duty for the first time, and of course he loves it. He loves the long range guns on the game, and goes on and on about being a sniper in the game. He has been shooting my Marlin 795 and my M&P 15-22 and really loves them. So, when I built my first AR a few months ago, he was excited to shoot it because he loves using it on Call of Duty. He sat behind me while I pulled off a few rounds, and he had this look on his face like he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it. He is used to shooting my .22's suppressed, so I guess he wasn't expecting the AR to be so loud. Before he shot it, he asks me, "Um, Dad...can you put a suppressor on it or something?" I said, "Dude, it's a GUN. Guns are LOUD. Deal with it." After the first few rounds, he was fine, and shot pretty well.

Adamsredlines - I am the same as you....if someone gave me the opportunity to shoot my dream gun, I don't care how loud it was, or how bad the recoil is. I'm shooting the damn thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom