Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That last part is a SIN!. I would rather have that Lama that my Dad used and carried, then a $100,000.00 Safe Queen that was put back as an QUOTE "Heirloom" to be passed down. Nice gun, don't let anyone tell you different.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I have it. I used to shoot it a little bit but she just got to where she would jam on any brand of ammo so I cleaned her and put her up. No telling the round count on this pistol to be honest.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That last part is a SIN!. I would rather have that Lama that my Dad used and carried, then a $100,000.00 Safe Queen that was put back as an QUOTE "Heirloom" to be passed down. Nice gun, don't let anyone tell you different.

I concur !!!!!!

Somebody (someone) thought highly enough of you to offer you something -- even a paperclip -- Your friendship your bond is symbolized by that item.

That Lama is a $100,000 Safe Queen -- Because what you have with your father -- Is something you can not buy !!!!!

Just my opinion !!!!!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I owned a Llama 1911 once upon a time. It's a bastard gun, meaning standard 1911 parts will not interchange.

However, it was your father's and that makes it priceless in my books. I have my father's ugly ol' Smith & Wesson K frame Military & Police Victory model that probably isn't worth 200 bucks. But I wouldn't sell it for a million.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I concur !!!!!!

Somebody (someone) thought highly enough of you to offer you something -- even a paperclip -- Your friendship your bond is symbolized by that item.

That Lama is a $100,000 Safe Queen -- Because what you have with your father -- Is something you can not buy !!!!!

Just my opinion !!!!!

Feeling mixed about what y’all are saying. Did y’all think I don’t appreciate having the gun? Maybe I typed something that was taken the wrong way? Feeling attacked lol.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t mean to offend !!!!!!

I wanted to express my feelings on how fortunate you are for getting something from your father.

Maybe I should have typed in better !!!!!

Again, Sorry if I offended you.

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got another 93'
594764C2-2A5C-479B-B806-E63EB285DFFF.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom