Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-4-26_17-15-52.jpeg

upload_2020-4-26_17-16-22.jpeg

upload_2020-4-26_17-17-24.jpeg

Forgive the weird lighting, these were taken next to a saltwater tank.

TOP - Barry Greyson build on a Rock River Arms frame and slide. Got one of the last ones before they stopped selling them. Nowlin barrel, C&S internals, 10-8 sights. NP3+
Middle - I wanted Olyeller to build me something but could not afford it at the time. I sent him this, a Norinco, and he polished a turd and it's one of my favorites. In fact I now would like to add a different hammer and thumb safety. :D
Bottom - Barry Greyson build on a Colt LW frame. Carried this gun for a long time, long list of mods and parts. Holding up well, well north of 5k rounds through it at least. Chrome is peeling under the grips but that's about it.

I owned a Nowlin previously, but it wasn't set up how I'd have liked. Also had an STI Terry Boehler worked on for me.

Proud of these guns, to be honest, after owning all sorts of 1911s including all your high end ones you can think of, I've sold them all off and own just these and a Les Baer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom