Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JD8 i was looking at rock rivers website, it appears like they still sell some frames. Are they not the same quality?

I guess they started back up again? They stopped selling them a long time ago, it was during one of the mass shooting hysteria times to focus on ARs. The old ones were excellent in quality, as were their 1911s. I have no experience with the new 1911s, but they look exactly the same and they used to build pistols with Baer, so I doubt they forgot how.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been heavily vested in tupperware stocks for over 20 years, but I’ve slowly been reinvesting in things that have a better ROI. I was able to unburden myself of one of those “stocks” as partial payment for this Les Baer hard chrome 38 Super. Having never owned anything chambered in that caliber, I’ve been waiting on ammo to show up and finally got to shoot it yesterday. There’s a lot of hype among the 1911 crowd about 38 Super, and to be honest, I’m not really seeing it.:scratch:
THJpY7b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom