Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was posted yesterday that H&H has a used Alchemy Custom in stock for $2200, and one of the 1911 enthusiasts on here needs to own it. :thumb:
I'd sure like to run up today and pick it up but I'd be in deep dookie when the credit card bill arrived.......winter is just around the corner and I don't want to spend it in the doghouse. :)

doghouse.jpg

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can remember back in the late 80's and early 90's, back before I could purchase a pistol / hand gun.

The Colt Delta Elite 10mm was my dream pistol. (I saw a few posted already, looks just like mine)

Well when the day came when I could buy a hand gun, low and behold it was not the Colt.

I bought a S&W 629 6.5" as my first.....

I did end up buying the Colt Delta Elite, but it was like third or fourth in line.

Meh..... It is a 1911, nothing to write home about....... It feels good in the hand........ But the 1911 is not as easy to make good hits with..... I will not buy another one (unless I get it for 25% of what I could sell it for 😁), they just are not worth the price they bring now days!

Edit:

The .gov inflation calculator says that a colt delta elete for $400 back in 1992 should cost $792 today! 🙂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom