Can’t decide… Five year or 10 year permit renewal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guys, I did my renewal yesterday finally. I just went ahead and did another five year permit… not so much for possibly being able to buy a new handgun without having to go through the background check but pretty much just for not knowing what’s gonna happen in the next five years and being that you’re not gonna save anything except for having to renew twice as often, I figured that was the better option. It would sure be nice if these other states that have constitutional carry would extend that to us as well being that we do that for them but who knows, something might change and there might be a new gun I may be adding to my collection within the next five years so I just left it at that.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Permit for what?

Permit for what?>
For carrying in the states that we have reciprocity with that still requires us to have a permit and well, for bypassing the background check when we buy a new firearm and supposedly, if it’s still that way, for being able to carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom