Can I ask a favor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I just ask everyone for a big favor? Those of you who are planning to place Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that is red or blue and flashing? Every time I drive by, I think it's the police and have a panic attack. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, toss my beer, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down and push the gun under the seat. It's too much drama. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0857.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I just ask everyone for a big favor? Those of you who are planning to place Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, can you please avoid anything that is red or blue and flashing? Every time I drive by, I think it's the police and have a panic attack. I have to take my foot off the accelerator, toss my beer, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down and push the gun under the seat. It's too much drama. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Toss the beer? Seriously? Man I'm too lazy to go out there and switch out all my flashing red and blues lights. Why don't ya just speed up and lose the popo?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to worry, I took all those flashing red lights out of the yard because I thought we were going somewhere but we are going to get weathered in and we're staying home. Matter of fact, I took all the lights down so you are good to go in my neighborhood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom